For the better use of existing limited resources, “Principles for Supporting Domestic Scientific Activities for 2015” were defined as follows with the decision dated 22/12/2014 and no. 45/584 by the Board of Directors of our faculty.
– For appointments, scientific activities that have an organization and scientific committee, a high level domestic and international participation and a referee review.
– Appointments shall be in the forms of poster presentation, verbal statement or guest speaker.
– Academic members can benefit from this support once in a year.
– If the report to be submitted has been prepared by more than one academic member, financial support for the presentation shall be given for only one academic member.
– Financial support shall not be given for participation in scientific activities as an audience.
– The amounts of support to be given for appointment in domestic scientific activities are specified by the Board of Directors of the Faculty every year.
– These support principles shall be in force as of 01/01/2015.